Summary: Download of 5 July 4th games to play to celebrate Independence Day
E-book – 15 pages
LIST PRICE: $1.99
Shipping: FREE – once payment is made you will receive an email with a link to download the book. You will need Adobe Reader to open the book
The electronic document includes the following games:
- Stars and Stripes Keno – a great game for large groups instead of traditional bingo.
- How Many Flags? – a guessing game.
- Red, White, Blue, Flag – a game that can be modified to play with the very young to any age.
- Red, White, Boom! – learn some fun facts about July 4th while you play this game.
- July 4th – One Minute – can you talk about different July 4th topics for one full minute? It is harder than you think.
July 4th Games encourage:
- math skills
- visual perceptual skills
- reaction time practice
- review of Independence Day facts
Download the Red, White, Blue, Flag game for free.
As with all our products, the activities are reproducible to use over and over again with all the children that you teach.
Remember this is an electronic activity. Following payment you will receive a link to download the book.
To purchase the download with credit card of July 4th Games click on the ADD TO CART button. Following payment you will receive an email with a link to download the book.