Think Outside the Box digital download challenges creativity, critical thinking, and ingenuity with 50 different questions to ponder and respond.
54 page PDF digital document delivered electronically immediately following payment
Are you looking to challenge children to think outside the box? These 50 questions from the Think Outside the Box packet encourage children to use their imagination, intelligence, and creativity to solve problems, list ideas and think critically. This packet includes 50 questions and 2 response sheets to record answers (single lined and dotted lines).
Ideas for THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX:
1. Open the full-size pages of Think Outside the Box on your phone, tablet or computer. Ask each question to the group.
2. Print the full-size pages and hang around the room for anytime you want to challenge the child.
3. Print the Think Outside the Box as small cards (Select File – Print – Multiple – 9 pages per sheet) and cut apart. Bring along with you for any time you need to entertain children while you wait.
4. Write the Room – Hang up different questions. Print the child recording sheets on pages 3 and 4 (lined or double lined) and a clipboard. Walk around the room and answer one question on each page. Be sure to record the question # in the box at the top of the page.
5. Think Outside the Box Contest – Have a group of children write their responses to one question. Hang up the question poster and all of the answers. Children can vote to determine who had the most creative answers.
6. Early Finishers Folder – Print out the full-size pages and several response sheets on pages 3 and 4. If students finish their work early, they can choose a question and respond to it.
Looking for more activities to challenge children?