I Spy Camping Printable
Yeah! It is time to go camping or start your camping theme at school. If you know me, you know that camping is absolutely my favorite getaway. We have an amazing spot where we park our camping trailer on a lake and it is my happy place for relaxing, swimming, reading, and playing games with the family. Here is a fun I Spy Camping printable to entertain the kids on rainy days or during your camp theme. You can download it for free at the bottom of the post.
How Does the I Spy Camping Printable Work?
All you need to do is these three steps:
- Sign up to download the freebie at the bottom of the post.
- Give a pencil and the puzzle to each student.
- The children can look for each camping picture and count them. Record the number of each picture at the bottom of the puzzle page.
When Is A Good Time to Use This Puzzle?
Camping time of course! Kids would love to complete this I Spy Camping printable when:
- they are done with an assignment early and need to keep busy.
- you are having a classroom camping party and need a quieter station.
- rainy day indoor activity.
- indoor recess.
What Skills Does this Puzzle Work On?
Puzzles are fun to complete no doubt but did you know that they also work on brain power! Children are working on the following skills with this I Spy Camping printable puzzle:
- visual discrimination skills
- visual motor skills
- visual scanning skills
Need More Camping Theme Activities?
Download your FREE I Spy Camping Printable Puzzle Here
Thank you for your interest. Sign up to receive the weekly email newsletter and other announcements from Growing Play. You will be redirected to the freebie. If you can not see the sign up box, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this freebie.