Christmas Crossword Puzzle for Kids
Need a brain-boosting activity for the kids? Download this FREE Christmas Crossword puzzle for kids at the bottom of this blog post.
How Does the Christmas Crossword Puzzle for Kids Work?
1. Sign up to receive the weekly newsletter and other announcements from Growing Play at the bottom of this post. If you already subscribe, just enter your email and you will get access to the freebie too!
2. Download the easy Christmas crossword.
3. Print and solve the 6 word puzzles by looking at the picture clues.
If you want more printable Christmas puzzles, check these out.
If you are in search of a cute and fun Christmas Bingo PDF for immediate download, check out this Christmas Bingo Party Pack where you can play with up to 30 players!
The Christmas Puzzles Packet includes full color, brain boosting, FUN Christmas activities to complete. Look and find challenges, mazes, puzzles and more all for when the kids need some extra entertainment this holiday season.
What Skills Are Children Working on With This Puzzle?
This easy crossword puzzle is a fun way to work on the following skills:
- reviewing Christmas vocabulary
- visual motor skills
- handwriting practice
- eye hand coordination – writing the letters inside of the boxes
- problem solving skills
- visual spatial skills – understanding which December words are horizontal and which are vertical
Need to Make It Easier?
If you have a younger child completing the Christmas words crossword puzzle, try providing hints. You can verbally spell the words for them. Another option is to provide them with a word list of the correct words to copy instead of having to only use the pictures.
Get Your FREE Christmas Crossword Puzzle Here
Sign up to receive the weekly newsletter and other announcements from Growing Play at the bottom of this post. If you already subscribe, just enter your email and you will get access to the freebie too! You will be redirected to the free puzzle page in PDF format.